Friday, August 8, 2008
$BlogItemTitle$>
Hey!
Its PeiSian here to post :D
Nice blog (:
Hope everyone will see it. Ha, i think nobody even thought it existed :X
And please tag! (:
Praise the blog~Haha, i must thank Chanel for making such a wonderful blog (:
KCCOXY,
we must work hard okay! Aim for a GOLD in 2009 (:
The CAs are here! theres CCa but... dont complain (:
You chose to join CO. So theres no complaining about this.
Okay, lastly, I wish you all good luck for your exams!
SLs (Shamilyn & Chanel):
Hello! its been a pleasure working with you all!
I hope to see improvement in our section!
Thanks Shamilyn for guiding Chanel & I in our journey as an SL :P
Thanks Chanel for being such a great and funny friend, and partner :P
Haha, okay.
Im ending my "Speech".
LETS STRIVE FOR THE BETTER, KCCOXY! (:AND KCCO:PLove,
peisian 8)
7:08 PM