Sunday, August 17, 2008
$BlogItemTitle$>
Er hello.
Based on you ppl's performance on friday,
i think the juniors have really got to improve.
Firstly,
on the noise level.
Seniors, thanks for keeping quiet. (:
Juniors, well, dont always talk to your pals infront or behind you.
And dont practise while others are tuning their instruments.
Erm and please, dont talk while mr goh is trying to guide the other sections.
Secondly,
on FNJ.
sorry but I have to say this.
JUNIORS, IM SO DISAPPOINTED!
you know the parts to play.
AND ALTHOUGH laoshi havent finished teaching,
play the parts you know!
dont play halfway and then give up or just stare blankly at your seniors...
I see most of you stoning there without playing.
Okay and lastly,
practise.
practise makes perfect. (:
Oh, and stop talking behind the teacher's back.
Its rude...
I know she's strict but you've just got to bear with it okay, (:
...
love,
peisian.
7:04 PM